- Students / Parents
- Counselors / Administrators
- Core Training Institute
- Contact S&T PLTW
- National PLTW
CTI Supply List for Participants
2019 Supply List
- Laptop which meets or exceeds PLTW® specifications
- External mouse
- Mouse Pad - optional
- Ethernet cable (10-15 foot)
- Memory Stick (minimum of 2GB)
- Digital camera and any necessary equipment needed to download pictures to laptop - optional, highly recommended
- Pencils (mechanical preferred) with erasers
- Loose leaf paper
- Scientific Calculator (basic 2 line display)
- Closed toed shoes (for lab work and tours)
- A positive attitude and a good sense of humor
PBS, HBS, MI, BI: Laboratory coat and safety goggles
GTT Basic & GTT Advanced: Headphones to plug into computer
GTT Advanced: A digital camera capable of video- highly recommended.
IED: A simple mechanical object (comprised of at least 7 individual parts). It will be used for a reverse engineering project, so bring an object that is easy to disassemble and reassemble.
CEA™: Students taking the CEA™ course will need to be prepared to conduct outdoor surveying labs. Please bring outdoor footwear, rain gear and a jacket. Students taking the CEA™ course need to be prepared to present their final project before a jury. Please bring Business-Casual for the presentation.
EDD™: Students taking the EDD™ course need to be prepared to present their final project before a jury. Please bring Business-Casual for the presentation.