- Students / Parents
- Counselors / Administrators
- Core Training Institute
- Contact S&T PLTW
- National PLTW
MO PLTW Mobile App - FREE
Powered by EventsXD
NEW THIS YEAR!!!
This year we are offering a mobile app for use during the State Conference. This app will put the conference in the palm of your hand so that you can access everything you might need in a few easy clicks.
The app can be found on either the Google Play (for Android) or Apple (for iPhone) app stores and direct links have been provided for your convenience. Instructions on how to download and use the app can be found in the options below, along with more details about what all the app can do.
Enjoy the conference!!!
- Open the App
- Search for Missouri (using the FIND option)
- Open the Missouri Project Lead the Way State Conference 2017 section
The app allows you to review all the following:
- Schedule: Full schedule showing all sessions for Monday, November 6. You can click on each session for more information including room numbers, speakers, tracks and audiences.
- Speakers: Choose a speaker to see ALL the sessions they are presenting.
- Time Slots: A listing of all time slots available for the day.
- Session types: This is not being used for the PLTW conference.
- Tracks: All pathways are color coded. Click on a pathway to see all in the category. If more than one category, session will show up in both.
- Audiences: Similar to tracks. Search by pathway of your choice.
- Tags: This is not being used for the PLTW conference.
- Maps: Open in app for directions from your location.
- Floor Plans: Clicking on Blue Springs floor plan will bring up a map of the high school.
- Website: This will link you back to the PLTW website.
- FB: This links you to the PLTW Facebook page.
- About Event: This will give a description of the event.
As you review the sessions, TAP the STAR in the right hand corner to add the current session to your favorites. Once refreshed, this will appear on your "My Agenda" screen for easy access.
The sessions will also be listed on the PLTW Website and in the conference booklet.