- State PLTW Conference
- Students / Parents
- Counselors / Administrators
- Core Training Institute
- Certification Process 2016-17
- Contact S&T PLTW
- National PLTW
- PLTW Job Openings
2016-17 Certification Process
Missouri S&T PLTW will notify the school whose PLTW program either needs to be certified or recertified. Schools will have the option of requesting a site visit or utilizing the Re-certification Site Virtual Option.
All school administrators will need to complete the appropriate form:
The following site visit guides will help you to prepare for your visit:
Re-certification Virtual Option - Requirements
For program Re-certification via Virtual Option, you will be asked to do the following:
- Once you and your PLTW Program Quality Consultant have determined the date and time for your meeting, you will receive an email from your Consultant with the URL for the Adobe Connect Meeting.
- Meeting times will be approximately two hours in length.
- Prior to the virtual meeting, you will be responsible for emailing all Site Visit Materials to the Consultant, which inclues the Self Assessment Form and Site Vist Materials. You will also need to email copies of the students' work, electronic representations of the classroom environment, and student notebooks.
Assessment fee for the PLTW school certification/re-certification will be invoiced at these rates:
$500 for a Site Visit
$800 for a District Visit
*Re-Certification ONLY Virtual Option*
$250 for a Site Virtual Option
$400 for a District Virtual Option
Send a check or PO to:
Missouri S&T PLTW
c/o Ms. Debbie Singer
214F Centennial Hall
300 W. 12th Street
Rolla, MO 65409
An invoice will be emailed and mailed to your school. Payment is due two weeks prior to your scheduled visit.
Questions regarding the process should be addressed to David Hosick, PLTW Affiliate Senior Director, email@example.com or call 573.341.4148.